Concealers are necessary products in my daily makeup routine. Although I have some “tried and true” favourites, I still like to have options depending on the look I’m going for. The Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer was one that piqued my interests for a variety of reasons, but the one that finally made me decide to try it was the fact that it came in a shade that could work with my skin tone. In addition to that, it was relatively cheaper than the others that I considered. Now, onto my thoughts…
- I got the Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer in Sand, which is described as “for medium light to medium skin with warm, yellow undertones”. This description is fairly accurate.
- Light to medium coverage – covers mild darkness under the eyes well. It doesn’t work very well when I try to tone down redness or dark spots/scars on my cheeks.
- Texture is thin but not runny. Dries down to a satin finish. It creases under my eyes and needs to be set, however I do this to every single concealer I use. I imagine for someone with dry skin, this wouldn’t need to be set.
- Very easy to blend out and looks great on the skin. Has a natural look to it.
- Does not oxidize.
- Does not cling to dry spots – I enjoy using this in dryer/colder weather.
- Not a long-wearing concealer. I find if I wear this during the week, by the end of the day after work, it fades quite a bit.
- Overall, it is a good concealer and I would recommend it for people with dryer skin types who prefer light coverage. However, it is nothing spectacular and I don’t really think it’s a “must try” product.